The vision sees HeadHub (Home Education & Advocacy Hub) serving, supporting, and connecting home educators, advocating on their behalf, and improving opportunities for them.
The mission is to connect home educators to support and networks which equip, empower, enable and encourage them in their home educating journey. Further support will be offered through events, supplying of information, and promoting home education as a valid education alternative in academia, government, the media and society in general.
Who we are
Headhub is a non-profit organisation which aims to serve home educators in the UK by:
- Improving access to educational, social, and extra-curricular activities for home educated children.
- Offering opportunities to home educators for networking and support
- Offering a range of educational resources and other supportive materials
- Equipping and encourage home educating and other parents through conferences or other events
- Providing training or encouragement events several times a year
- Providing information and individual support to home educators, and parents considering home education
- Promoting home education as a valid educational choice within the public, academic and governmental sector
- Investigating and pursue potential options for private funding /services for home educators
As a fledgling organisation, it may take some time to fully realise all our aims, but we hope to grow with the support of the home education community. Headhub does not have any links to any local or government authorities.
Visit our Social Media pages to see more of our shareable quotes